Heel my heart

A heart eclipse. Photo by: Google Image Search

Your jokes had taken my heart away from me
Where, when and how did you learn that talent?
Magic of love touches me the way you walk
My eyes get closed just like am sleeping
The heart in this chest pains with the beats
Through the curtain of the peaceful environment
As I stay silent all the time as I see you pass me
As usual of this young heart with a silent miracle
This is the stages am going through with my first love
As I have given you my heart with an unknown way
With all the beats in this chest and heart
You are the one I need to heel in this heart
Here take my heart with you forever now
Instead I only need to give me your love and trust
I have felt the air and warmness of your breath
As you are so close to my chest don’t make me thirsty
After giving you how much love will you heel my heart?
I just expect to be with you without giving you any pain

No comments:

| Copyright © 2007 -2018 Adamington Online | Published By Adamington